[ Clinical Research & Site Management Presentation ]
XpedientCare is the first line Clinical Research Site Management Organization in Bangladesh, established in 2012. Whose sole purpose is to support the successful outcome of clinical trials for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries. Our goal is to earn the recognition as a company that provides our customers with unparalleled service, responsiveness, and results.
We continually strive to be the finest resource for you and to ensure that we satisfy your specific and unique needs.
Q.Why Clinical Trial in Bangladesh?
For many reasons, Bangladesh is identified as a major resource center for conducting trials:
- Size of the population
- Large diversity of patient population and disease states
- Genetically diverse population
- Large pool of treatment-naïve patient
- Level of literacy is high especially in urban populations
- Large & continuously increasing the interest of GCP training for investigators, fluent in English
- State-of-the-art medical and hospital
- Harmonization and Observance of good clinical practice requirements (ICH)
- The source data & documents are mostly in English
- Documented Informed Consent Process
- Data generated from clinical trials conducted in Bangladesh is now accepted worldwide
- Strengthening of intellectual property protections
- Well developed IT and communication infrastructures
- Potential for cost savings compared to western countries
Bangladesh Government Guidelines Regarding Clinical Research Inspection
Q.Why will you choose XpedientCare?
Advantages of XpedientCare – SMO:
- Identify Principal Investigator & Site
- Site Feasibility
- IEC/IRB submission
- Site Personnel training on ICH-GCP, EDC etc.
- Site co-ordination & Phase II to IV Study Management
- Project management
- Quality Assurance/ Quality Control
- Internal Monitoring
- Documentation with Electronic Data Capture (EDC) expertise
- Internal Auditing.
—————————— (( Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org )) ————————————